Warner Brothers is certainly staying busy this Comic-Con! Now they’re enabling fans to check-in to GetGlue during Comic Con panels. Want all the details? It’s in the press release below:
OBSERVERS, PHYSICISTS, ROGUE AGENTS AND MORE AWAIT FANS WHEN
THEY CHECK-IN TO GETGLUE AT COMIC-CON 2012
Fans Checking-in on GetGlue to WBTV Series Panels at #WBSDCC Will
Unlock Unique Stickers and Can Get Bonus Stickers by Visiting the
“Extra at Comic-Con®” Stage and the Warner Bros. Booth
Collect Stickers for 666 Park Avenue, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, Cult, The Following,
Fringe, Nikita, Revolution, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries,
Childrens Hospital, DC Nation and MAD
Twitter Pitch: Unlock unique @getglue stickers @Comic_Con when checking-in at Warner Bros. TV series panels: http://bit.ly/NiYvoP #WBSDCC #SDCC
BURBANK, Calif. (July 5, 2012) — Comic-Con just got even cooler. This year, fans at Comic-Con International: San Diego — and even fans who are enjoying the action from afar — can check-in on entertainment social network GetGlue to unlock one-of-a-kind stickers for Warner Bros. Television series at their Comic-Con panel sessions.
- For a preview of the Fringe sticker, based upon the show’s Comic-Con 2012 poster designed by FOX, click here: http://bit.ly/NiYvoP
And if you forget to check-in at a panel because you got caught up in the excitement of seeing The Big Bang Theory cast in person or realized after seeing Nikita’s Maggie Q that looks really can kill, make like MAD’s Alfred E. Neuman and say, “What, me worry?” … because the special Comic-Con stickers will be available each day — for the duration of the day — during the Con on GetGlue, not simply for each individual event.
- Join Ryan Hardy (star Kevin Bacon) in the hunt for serial killer Joe Carroll (star James Purefoy) with a special sticker for highly anticipated new drama The Following, from executive producer Kevin Williamson
- See what stickers made it through the universal blackout with Revolution, from executive producer J.J. Abrams, Supernatural’s Eric Kripke and Iron Man’s Jon Favreau
- Find out what lurks between universes — yet exists on GetGlue — when you unlock the Fringesticker
- Check out comedy, music, video game demos and the Dark Knight’s ride at the Extra at Comic-Con stage located in Bayfront Park, and explore the custom surprises waiting when you check-in on GetGlue
To unlock these special stickers created especially for #WBSDCC, check-in to the following series panels during Comic-Con at the links below on the dates provided. And don’t forget to check-in when you visit the Extra at Comic-Con outdoor stage or the Warner Bros. Booth. And remember: users of GetGlue will get actual stickers mailed to them after unlocking 20 virtual ones. Now that’s something you can’t put in your swag bag!
WEDNESDAY, JULY 11
- Preview Night Sneak Peek Pilot Screenings (6:00–9:45 p.m. Ballroom 20):
THURSDAY, JULY 12
FRIDAY, JULY 13
SATURDAY, JULY 14
SUNDAY, JULY 15
For additional information about Warner Bros.’ activities at Comic-Con, follow us on Twitter@TheWBdotcom (hashtag #WBSDCC) and visit www.thewb.com/comiccon.
GetGlue is a leading social network for entertainment, with over 2 million users, 350 million data points and a daily reach of 170 million through Facebook and Twitter. Users check-in and share what they are watching, listening to, and reading with their friends; get fresh recommendations and exclusive rewards from GetGlue.
GetGlue is based in New York City and is currently working with 75 major television networks and 10 movie studios to promote their shows and movies to fans. The company has received funding from Union Square Ventures, RRE Ventures, TimeWarner Investments, Rho Ventures, and a number of prominent angel investors.
For more information, visit http://getglue.com/about.