Once again this year, Zachary Levi’s Nerd HQ is holding celebrity panels outside San Diego Comic Con, “Conversations For A Cause,” to benefit Operation Smile. This year, they have a new venue, Petco Park!
Below is the press release with all the info. Tickets will be available for sale at 12 pm PDT (3 pm EDT).
NERD HQ 2013 ANNOUNCES LINE-UP FOR PANEL SERIES
“CONVERSATIONS FOR A CAUSE”
Tickets on Sale Thursday, July 11, 12 p.m. PDT
Los Angeles, July 10, 2013
- Nerd HQ announces the partial line-up of the panel series, “Conversations for a Cause,” the very popular philanthropic series of un-moderated panels taking place at Nerd HQ 2013 in San Diego July 18-21 in a new location, Petco Park (100 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101) Gaslamp Gate.
- This year’s panels include: “Cast from ‘300: Rise of an Empire,’” “Dr. Who,”“Haven,”“I, Frankenstein,” “Orphan Black,” “PBS Masterpiece: Sherlock,” “Psych,” “Stoopid Buddy with Seth Green,” “The Maze Runner,” “Thrilling Adventure Hour” and individual panels with Jared Padalecki, Joe Manganiello, Joss Whedon, Nathan Fillion and Nerd HQ Founder Zachary Levi, among others to be announced in the coming days.
- Tickets will be $22 each and will go on sale Thursday, July 11 at 12 p.m. PDT at http://is.gd/cOZPPM.
- Proceeds will benefit Operation Smile, mobilizing a world of generous hearts to heal children’s smiles and transform lives across the globe.
- For more information, schedule updates and ticket information please visit www.thenerdmachine.com.
ABOUT THE NERD MACHINE – The Nerd Machine is a multimedia company dedicated in bringing its global clientele the best of apparel, accessories, software, hardware, music, and both long and short form video content. We not only put a premium on customer satisfaction and input but also collaboration, as we believe that some of the very best ideas may come out of the very community we serve. Our goal is to nurture an environment where community interaction thrives, creating the best and most forward thinking products available on the market. And, philosophically speaking, spearheading a “mission of redefinition” that changes the global perception of what a nerd is, and thereby allow everyone to celebrate the nerd in themselves. The question is: What are you nerdy about?
VIVA LA NERDOLUTION